- After stripping with hot water, and many cycle of no-detergent washing, the stains just won't go away! I am an inch close to burn the whole dirty stash!!
- So, i dried them like nearly a week long under the hot sun from 9am to 5pm everyday. Damnation..nothing seemed to change.
- I used vinegar. Of course the smell go away. The stains? Nope.
- I tried Varnish. Hmm..very little help. Not much. Wasting money.
- I wanted to use dish liquid detergent, but ran out of it (i gave to my MIL). Arrgghhhh...!
- Last resort, i used bleach. Ahh...finally...came out really clean!
What happened to my stash that i have to clean them like that? Actually, i am still confused with that question. After each diaper changes, i will rinse and make sure most of the poo comes out. But lately, i don't know why, 2 or 3 inserts will become orange or cocoa with yucky look stains. I am sure i don't put any hot cocoa or fresh orange in the bin! :p
Compare the two inserts on the right and left from the middle one. The orange one are not in the pic. This is an "after-washed" look. Grr..
So, don't you dare judge me as a lazy mom who just like to finish up everything quickly and in short-cut way. I am an inch close from burning my stained inserts...remember? I hate it..i hate it..i hate it!
p/s: I am a bit in psycho mode now. Don't worry, i won't bite. Kekekekeke!!